Aditron roller top trolleys with wheels Die Change Tables – Hydraulic
Aditron trolleys usually are used at the front side of a press. Upon need they are transported to the press by a suitable process for eg Universal Transport Cart UTW, and there they are docked to brackets which are positioned at the press. Now the die change can start.
Preferably two Aditron trolleys / roller top tables should be used or are used to proceed as indicated below:
- The first die change table with the new press die on top is delivered and parked at the side of the press, whilst the actual press die still is operating.
- The second die change table in empty mode is driven in front of the press and is docked to the press.
- The used press die is pulled out of the press onto the empty die change table.
- The die change table with the old press die is driven to the side and parked.
- The die change table with the new press die is driven to the press and docked to the press.
- The new press die is pushed into the press and the production can continue.
After that the Die Change Table with the used press die can be driven to the maintenance area or into the press die storage. There the used press die will be offloaded